HPA Side Belt Drive Top and Bottom Case Sealer is a working class sealer designed for optimum case sealing of lighter filled weight cases especially where the height of the case exceeds the length of the case.
- Top and Bottom sealing, Top only sealing, bottom only sealing
- Available frame lengths (60", 75", 102", special lengths available based on application)
- Sealing speeds rated up to 50 cases per minute
- Available with tape or hotmelt glue sealing
- Case styles RSC, AFM, CSSC, POL, FOL
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package, powder coated finish and UL listed electrical
- Side belts leave no "marks" on case and offer quiet operation Optional 4", 6" and 8" belts are available for special applications
- Very easy to set-up, very reliable
- Indexing gate standard
Sealing applications include apparel, bakeries, paper products, metal parts, plastic parts, snack foods, etc.
Request a Quote
Our first Our first experience with MARQ solutions was with a HPA(RH)C Case Sealer we purchased in 1999. We have had such excellent service from this machine that our Mississippi plant purchased another one for their plant. They had also already purchased a HPE-NS Case Erector Bottom Sealer and had also had excellent service from it. Our decision to purchase the Case Erector was based upon the reliability of the MARQ equipment that we had already purchased and their ability to perform in a very hostile packaging environment such as ours and to standardize our equipment.
-Edwin R., Oil-Dri Corp. of Georgia