HPA Top and Bottom Case Sealer designed specifically for "gap flap" cases which greatly reduces corrugated and adhesive costs. As with all MARQ sealers, the machine was designed with maximum accessibility and smooth performance as our base.
- Top and Bottom sealing, Top only sealing, bottom only sealing
- Available frame lengths (75", 102", special lengths available based on application)
- Case transfer accomplished with either side belt drive or side lug drive
- Speeds rated up to 30 cases per minute (side belt) and up to 20 cases per minute (side lug)
- Available with hotmelt glue sealing
- Case styles include RSC, RSC gap-flap
- Can handle a gap of 0 - 4" on top and 0 - 2.5" on bottom
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package, powder coated paint finish and UL listed electrical
- Very easy to set-up, very reliable
- Indexing gate standard
Sealing applications include personal care and paper products, etc.
Request a Quote
Since we have installed the MARQ Case Erector, we've experienced a machine with consistent trouble free case erecting, which which effectively eliminated some additional manual labor costs. Some corrugated is used up to three times over and the MARQ HPE215 runs the corrugated through consistently with few jams. We were in need of a case erector to increase productivity, and the MARQ solution was the ultimate product choice. None of the other machine manufacturers we investigated would guarantee performance with "used boxes".
-Tom L, Dearborn Wholesale Grocers