Side Belt Drive Top and Bottom Sealer with Lid Lifter for 2 piece HSC cases Automatic Case Sealer
HPA Side Belt / Bottom Belt Drive Top and Bottom Case Sealer with lid lifter is designed for (2) piece HSC cases. As the filled case enters the sealer, the top HSC is captured while the bottom HSC is gently dropped before transferring through the machine. This ensures a good, consistent seal on the cases without interference from the top lid. A floating top tape head helps to compensate for any overpack that may be present. This is a very consistent design that works every time.
- Top and Bottom sealing, Top only sealing
- Available frame lengths (102" and special lengths available based on application)
- Available with tape seal
- Sealing speeds rated up to 30 cases per minute
- Case style (2) piece HSC
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package, powder coated paint finish and UL listed electrical
- Utilizes side belt drive and bottom belt drive to transfer cases through the sealer
- Very easy to set-up, very reliable
- Indexing gate standard
Sealing applications include fresh produce (apples and potatoes)
Request a Quote
Watch a Product Video
Since we have installed the MARQ Case Erector, we've experienced a machine with consistent trouble free case erecting, which which effectively eliminated some additional manual labor costs. Some corrugated is used up to three times over and the MARQ HPE215 runs the corrugated through consistently with few jams. We were in need of a case erector to increase productivity, and the MARQ solution was the ultimate product choice. None of the other machine manufacturers we investigated would guarantee performance with "used boxes".
-Tom L, Dearborn Wholesale Grocers
©2009-2016 Marq Packaging Systems. All rights reserved.