FB Vibrator Sealer 144/78 Product Settling and Sealers
High Performance Vibrator Top and Bottom Case Sealer with flight bar drive in a 144" frame length. This vibrator features an 78" vibrating platter and top spring loaded compression to settle the really tough products before the case is sealed top and bottom. This "industry proven" vibration sealer is currently operating in frozen french fries, frozen bakery products, frozen chicken and fresh potatoes. Because the vibration technique reduces in-transit settling, corrugated costs can be reduced and the number of cases on a pallet can be increased.
Request a Quote
- Heavy duty welded frame
- Easily adjusted to different case sizes
- Powder coated finish, optional stainless steel construction and Nema 4 / Nema 4X
- Speed rated up to 20 cases per minute pending customers case sizes and type of product
- UL Approved panel
- Wiring conforms to NFPA Standard
- Right-hand or left-hand controls available
- Top and Bottom Tape sealing (3M, Dekka, Bemis, etc.)
- Optional variable speed drive allows operator to increase / decrease time for vibrating platter
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package
Watch a Product Video
Our first Our first experience with MARQ solutions was with a HPA(RH)C Case Sealer we purchased in 1999. We have had such excellent service from this machine that our Mississippi plant purchased another one for their plant. They had also already purchased a HPE-NS Case Erector Bottom Sealer and had also had excellent service from it. Our decision to purchase the Case Erector was based upon the reliability of the MARQ equipment that we had already purchased and their ability to perform in a very hostile packaging environment such as ours and to standardize our equipment.
-Edwin R., Oil-Dri Corp. of Georgia
©2009-2016 Marq Packaging Systems. All rights reserved.