High Performance Vibrator Top and Bottom Case Sealer that is a 247" frame length and features flight bar drive. Two (2) 78" vibrating platters allow open or "free" vibration while the second platter is controlled vibration with spring loaded top compression. This machine has earned the right to be called the "Big Dog" and if you've given up on ever finding a machine to settle your product, this is the machine you need to look at. All MARQ vibrators were designed based on the Principle of Vibration and Shock Isolation that was conducted by the University of California in the early 60's.
Request a Quote
- Heavy duty welded frame
- Easily adjusted to different case sizes
- Powder coated finish, optional stainless steel construction and Nema 4 / Nema 4X
- Speed rated up to 20 cases per minute pending customers case sizes and type of product
- UL Approved panel
- Wiring conforms to NFPA Standard
- Right-hand or left-hand controls available
- Top and Bottom Tape sealing (3M, Dekka, Bemis, etc.)
- Optional variable speed drive allows operator to increase / decrease time for vibrating platter
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package
- Optional 205" vibration only dual station available
We were in need of a case erector that could run three shifts per day consistently. After inquiring to our distributor about finding such a machine, they suggested we view the MARQ machine they recently put into implementation at another facility. We were impressed with the appearance of the MARQ machine, and knew it was our ultimate automation solution after watching it in operation.
-Mark V., Country Oven Bakery