High Performance Random Gap Flap is designed for the customer that wants to run "gapped" cases top and bottom. This design allows the customer to run a 0-4" gap between the top major flaps and a 0-2.5" gap between the bottom major flaps, pending customers product pack.
Request a Quote
- Top and Bottom or Top only sealing
- T-Deck and Product Support Plate for bottom sealing
- Glue sealing
- Speed rated at 20 cpm (cases per minute) pending customer's case range
- Frame sizes (standard, medium and large) pending customer's application
- Includes Polycarbonate guarding with powder coated paint finish
- Wiring NFPA Standards
- UL Approved panel
- Servo driven for precise and accurate control
- Side lug drive or side belt drive for positive transfer
- Left hand or right hand controls available
Prior to installing the MARQ equipment, we were using temporary labor to manually erect boxes. Hundreds of boxes had to be erected in advance to achieve efficent throughput in the Plant. The result was a State Regulatory safety issue. Since we implemented the MARQ equipment, we've resolved the regulatory issue, greatly reduced labor costs, and increased the throughput of production. The MARQ Case Erector has been an excellent solution to our automation needs.
-Clinton A., Reilly Dairy & Food