High Performance Random Gap Flap is designed for the customer that wants to run "gapped" cases top and bottom. This design allows the customer to run a 0-4" gap between the top major flaps and a 0-2.5" gap between the bottom major flaps, pending customers product pack.
Request a Quote
- Top and Bottom or Top only sealing
- T-Deck and Product Support Plate for bottom sealing
- Glue sealing
- Speed rated at 20 cpm (cases per minute) pending customer's case range
- Frame sizes (standard, medium and large) pending customer's application
- Includes Polycarbonate guarding with powder coated paint finish
- Wiring NFPA Standards
- UL Approved panel
- Servo driven for precise and accurate control
- Side lug drive or side belt drive for positive transfer
- Left hand or right hand controls available
We were in need of a case erector that could run three shifts per day consistently. After inquiring to our distributor about finding such a machine, they suggested we view the MARQ machine they recently put into implementation at another facility. We were impressed with the appearance of the MARQ machine, and knew it was our ultimate automation solution after watching it in operation.
-Mark V., Country Oven Bakery