High Performance Random Gap Flap is designed for the customer that wants to run "gapped" cases top and bottom. This design allows the customer to run a 0-4" gap between the top major flaps and a 0-2.5" gap between the bottom major flaps, pending customers product pack.
Request a Quote
- Top and Bottom or Top only sealing
- T-Deck and Product Support Plate for bottom sealing
- Glue sealing
- Speed rated at 20 cpm (cases per minute) pending customer's case range
- Frame sizes (standard, medium and large) pending customer's application
- Includes Polycarbonate guarding with powder coated paint finish
- Wiring NFPA Standards
- UL Approved panel
- Servo driven for precise and accurate control
- Side lug drive or side belt drive for positive transfer
- Left hand or right hand controls available
For 18 years I have used MARQ equipment & all pieces have been made extremely Tuff and reliable. My decision to purchase another MARQ machine was simple. The solid construction and simplicity made this machine an easy sell, or should I say purchase. The machine's longevity can be contributed to several things. Although, it is mainly due to the equipments overall construction, excellent workmanship and user friendly controls.
-Garrett D., Maidstone Coffee