Random Top and Bottom Sealer for Gap-flap cases Random Case Sealer
High Performance Random Gap Flap is designed for the customer that wants to run "gapped" cases top and bottom. This design allows the customer to run a 0-4" gap between the top major flaps and a 0-2.5" gap between the bottom major flaps, pending customers product pack.
Request a Quote
- Top and Bottom or Top only sealing
- T-Deck and Product Support Plate for bottom sealing
- Glue sealing
- Speed rated at 20 cpm (cases per minute) pending customer's case range
- Frame sizes (standard, medium and large) pending customer's application
- Includes Polycarbonate guarding with powder coated paint finish
- Wiring NFPA Standards
- UL Approved panel
- Servo driven for precise and accurate control
- Side lug drive or side belt drive for positive transfer
- Left hand or right hand controls available
Watch a Product Video
MARQ Packaging has a reputation for building rugged ready to run equipment that meets all the day-to-day activity required in our facility. The setup and service of the equipment is excellent and the availability to meet our time lines was unprecedented. I would recommend a MARQ machine to anyone.
-Brice H, John I. Haas
©2009-2016 Marq Packaging Systems. All rights reserved.