HPA Side Belt Drive Top and Bottom Case Sealer is a working class sealer designed for optimum case sealing of lighter filled weight cases especially where the height of the case exceeds the length of the case.
- Top and Bottom sealing, Top only sealing, bottom only sealing
- Available frame lengths (60", 75", 102", special lengths available based on application)
- Sealing speeds rated up to 50 cases per minute
- Available with tape or hotmelt glue sealing
- Case styles RSC, AFM, CSSC, POL, FOL
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package, powder coated finish and UL listed electrical
- Side belts leave no "marks" on case and offer quiet operation Optional 4", 6" and 8" belts are available for special applications
- Very easy to set-up, very reliable
- Indexing gate standard
Sealing applications include apparel, bakeries, paper products, metal parts, plastic parts, snack foods, etc.
Request a Quote
We were in need of a random case sealer to increase uptime and seal every box consistently, and the MARQ Random Case Sealer was the ultimate product choice. As a matter of fact, we have since purchased a second machine to keep up with our factory expansion.
-Jim S., Swisher International