HPA Side Belt Drive Top and Bottom Case Sealer is a working class sealer designed for optimum case sealing of lighter filled weight cases especially where the height of the case exceeds the length of the case.
- Top and Bottom sealing, Top only sealing, bottom only sealing
- Available frame lengths (60", 75", 102", special lengths available based on application)
- Sealing speeds rated up to 50 cases per minute
- Available with tape or hotmelt glue sealing
- Case styles RSC, AFM, CSSC, POL, FOL
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package, powder coated finish and UL listed electrical
- Side belts leave no "marks" on case and offer quiet operation Optional 4", 6" and 8" belts are available for special applications
- Very easy to set-up, very reliable
- Indexing gate standard
Sealing applications include apparel, bakeries, paper products, metal parts, plastic parts, snack foods, etc.
Request a Quote
We were in need of a case erector that could run three shifts per day consistently. After inquiring to our distributor about finding such a machine, they suggested we view the MARQ machine they recently put into implementation at another facility. We were impressed with the appearance of the MARQ machine, and knew it was our ultimate automation solution after watching it in operation.
-Mark V., Country Oven Bakery