Top and Bottom Sealer for Gap-flap cases Automatic Case Sealer
HPA Top and Bottom Case Sealer designed specifically for "gap flap" cases which greatly reduces corrugated and adhesive costs. As with all MARQ sealers, the machine was designed with maximum accessibility and smooth performance as our base.
- Top and Bottom sealing, Top only sealing, bottom only sealing
- Available frame lengths (75", 102", special lengths available based on application)
- Case transfer accomplished with either side belt drive or side lug drive
- Speeds rated up to 30 cases per minute (side belt) and up to 20 cases per minute (side lug)
- Available with hotmelt glue sealing
- Case styles include RSC, RSC gap-flap
- Can handle a gap of 0 - 4" on top and 0 - 2.5" on bottom
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package, powder coated paint finish and UL listed electrical
- Very easy to set-up, very reliable
- Indexing gate standard
Sealing applications include personal care and paper products, etc.
Request a Quote
Watch a Product Video
Our first Our first experience with MARQ solutions was with a HPA(RH)C Case Sealer we purchased in 1999. We have had such excellent service from this machine that our Mississippi plant purchased another one for their plant. They had also already purchased a HPE-NS Case Erector Bottom Sealer and had also had excellent service from it. Our decision to purchase the Case Erector was based upon the reliability of the MARQ equipment that we had already purchased and their ability to perform in a very hostile packaging environment such as ours and to standardize our equipment.
-Edwin R., Oil-Dri Corp. of Georgia
©2009-2019 Marq Packaging Systems. All rights reserved. Policies