High Performance Vibrator Top and Bottom Case Sealer with flight bar drive in a 144" frame length. This vibrator features an 78" vibrating platter and top spring loaded compression to settle the really tough products before the case is sealed top and bottom. This "industry proven" vibration sealer is currently operating in frozen french fries, frozen bakery products, frozen chicken and fresh potatoes. Because the vibration technique reduces in-transit settling, corrugated costs can be reduced and the number of cases on a pallet can be increased.
Request a Quote
- Heavy duty welded frame
- Easily adjusted to different case sizes
- Powder coated finish, optional stainless steel construction and Nema 4 / Nema 4X
- Speed rated up to 20 cases per minute pending customers case sizes and type of product
- UL Approved panel
- Wiring conforms to NFPA Standard
- Right-hand or left-hand controls available
- Top and Bottom Tape sealing (3M, Dekka, Bemis, etc.)
- Optional variable speed drive allows operator to increase / decrease time for vibrating platter
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package
Since we have installed the MARQ Case Erector, we've experienced a machine with consistent trouble free case erecting, which which effectively eliminated some additional manual labor costs. Some corrugated is used up to three times over and the MARQ HPE215 runs the corrugated through consistently with few jams. We were in need of a case erector to increase productivity, and the MARQ solution was the ultimate product choice. None of the other machine manufacturers we investigated would guarantee performance with "used boxes".
-Tom L, Dearborn Wholesale Grocers