High Performance Vibrator Top and Bottom Case Sealer with flight bar drive in a 144" frame length. This vibrator features an 78" vibrating platter and top spring loaded compression to settle the really tough products before the case is sealed top and bottom. This "industry proven" vibration sealer is currently operating in frozen french fries, frozen bakery products, frozen chicken and fresh potatoes. Because the vibration technique reduces in-transit settling, corrugated costs can be reduced and the number of cases on a pallet can be increased.
Request a Quote
- Heavy duty welded frame
- Easily adjusted to different case sizes
- Powder coated finish, optional stainless steel construction and Nema 4 / Nema 4X
- Speed rated up to 20 cases per minute pending customers case sizes and type of product
- UL Approved panel
- Wiring conforms to NFPA Standard
- Right-hand or left-hand controls available
- Top and Bottom Tape sealing (3M, Dekka, Bemis, etc.)
- Optional variable speed drive allows operator to increase / decrease time for vibrating platter
- Includes standard polycarbonate guarding package
Prior to installing the MARQ equipment, we were using temporary labor to manually erect boxes. Hundreds of boxes had to be erected in advance to achieve efficent throughput in the Plant. The result was a State Regulatory safety issue. Since we implemented the MARQ equipment, we've resolved the regulatory issue, greatly reduced labor costs, and increased the throughput of production. The MARQ Case Erector has been an excellent solution to our automation needs.
-Clinton A., Reilly Dairy & Food