High Performance Random Gap Flap is designed for the customer that wants to run "gapped" cases top and bottom. This design allows the customer to run a 0-4" gap between the top major flaps and a 0-2.5" gap between the bottom major flaps, pending customers product pack.
Request a Quote
- Top and Bottom or Top only sealing
- T-Deck and Product Support Plate for bottom sealing
- Glue sealing
- Speed rated at 20 cpm (cases per minute) pending customer's case range
- Frame sizes (standard, medium and large) pending customer's application
- Includes Polycarbonate guarding with powder coated paint finish
- Wiring NFPA Standards
- UL Approved panel
- Servo driven for precise and accurate control
- Side lug drive or side belt drive for positive transfer
- Left hand or right hand controls available
The MARQ Case Erector has given us the ability to achieve our goals in reducing labor costs while increasing production from 1,700 to 2,400 boxes per day. With the decrease in costs and increase in profits, the payback on this machine is well worth the investment.
-John S., Boise Cascade Corporation