High Performance Random Gap Flap is designed for the customer that wants to run "gapped" cases top and bottom. This design allows the customer to run a 0-4" gap between the top major flaps and a 0-2.5" gap between the bottom major flaps, pending customers product pack.
Request a Quote
- Top and Bottom or Top only sealing
- T-Deck and Product Support Plate for bottom sealing
- Glue sealing
- Speed rated at 20 cpm (cases per minute) pending customer's case range
- Frame sizes (standard, medium and large) pending customer's application
- Includes Polycarbonate guarding with powder coated paint finish
- Wiring NFPA Standards
- UL Approved panel
- Servo driven for precise and accurate control
- Side lug drive or side belt drive for positive transfer
- Left hand or right hand controls available
We were in need of a random case sealer to increase uptime and seal every box consistently, and the MARQ Random Case Sealer was the ultimate product choice. As a matter of fact, we have since purchased a second machine to keep up with our factory expansion.
-Jim S., Swisher International