High Performance Random Gap Flap is designed for the customer that wants to run "gapped" cases top and bottom. This design allows the customer to run a 0-4" gap between the top major flaps and a 0-2.5" gap between the bottom major flaps, pending customers product pack.
Request a Quote
- Top and Bottom or Top only sealing
- T-Deck and Product Support Plate for bottom sealing
- Glue sealing
- Speed rated at 20 cpm (cases per minute) pending customer's case range
- Frame sizes (standard, medium and large) pending customer's application
- Includes Polycarbonate guarding with powder coated paint finish
- Wiring NFPA Standards
- UL Approved panel
- Servo driven for precise and accurate control
- Side lug drive or side belt drive for positive transfer
- Left hand or right hand controls available
Our first Our first experience with MARQ solutions was with a HPA(RH)C Case Sealer we purchased in 1999. We have had such excellent service from this machine that our Mississippi plant purchased another one for their plant. They had also already purchased a HPE-NS Case Erector Bottom Sealer and had also had excellent service from it. Our decision to purchase the Case Erector was based upon the reliability of the MARQ equipment that we had already purchased and their ability to perform in a very hostile packaging environment such as ours and to standardize our equipment.
-Edwin R., Oil-Dri Corp. of Georgia